- Affiliation commission = 15 % of net*
- 20 credits earned if your affiliate purchases a Daily Subscription Plan (limit of one per affiliate)
- 10 credits earned if your affiliate purchases a Monthly Subscription Plan (limit of one per affiliate)
- 5 credits earned if your affiliate purchases a Monthly Subscription Plan with a quota lower than 25 downloads per month (limit of one per affiliate)
- Powerful affiliation tools
- Promotional materials
- Real time reporting
- Add an unlimited number of affiliates
- Recurring reward (up to 12 months of an affiliate’s purchases)
Make money with the Fotolia affiliation
What is the affiliation program?
The Fotolia affiliation program is a web-based system that enables members to promote Fotolia to their friends and associates to earn rewards instantly from new member purchases, on a recurring basis. When you refer a new member via this program and the new member makes a purchase on Fotolia we will automatically deposit a reward into your Fotolia account. If your affiliate purchases a Daily Subscription Plan, you will earn 20 credits, 10 credits if he purchases a Monthly Subscription Plan.
Characteristics of the program
*Affiliate commission is calculated as (sales price – photographer commission) x 15%
Can anyone join the affiliate program?
Everyone can profit from the affiliate program. It does not matter if you are a professional photographer or private user, anyone can recommend new members to join Fotolia. We provide several tools to help you promote Fotolia just choose which one works best for you.
How do I get started?
To profit from the Fotolia Affiliation Program you need to follow the following instructions:
- Create a free account on Fotolia.com (or use your existing account)
- Log into your account and click on the affiliation tab
- Choose a button, link, banner, or URL that fits your needs.
Once the new member account has been validated they become your new affiliate allowing you to receive rewards from their purchases for 12 months
Please note Fotolia no longer pays affiliation revenue for new photographers.