Online Acquisition Manager
Paris or London
Your motto is: acquisition, upsell & retention.
You will be responsible for developing and executing bold creative marketing programs and campaigns to drive qualified traffic to the website. You will measure and analyze the performance of onsite, email, and affiliation programs. Candidates should be strong writers, effective communicators, and adept at learning new tools and systems. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven work environment.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Develop and implement online marketing strategies with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI in marketing costs.
Manage key marketing channels including – but not only - :
- Online display
- Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities (RTP, retargeting, social ads) based on performance
- Establish cross-channel scenarios to convert or upsell clients
- Supervise traffic management team and outside agencies to ensure the delivery of campaigns
- Help countries to buy relevant media inventory and establish key partnerships with local key websites
- Email marketing:
- Engage, retain and upsell data base of members and clients
- Develop a program of mail shot campaigns and monitor their effectiveness
- Analyze performance of content and email, always seeking ways to improve
- Develop internal & external affiliate marketing channel
- Assist with the integration of 3rd party services
- Develop our Evangelization program based on affiliation
- Help countries to secure affinity partnerships with key actors to the market and develop programs to keep the relationships alive
- Work with the editorial team to identify new opportunities to drive registrations, subscriptions & social media audiences: writing strong copy, including irresistible calls-to-action for targeted audiences (banners, emails…), further develop and refine our brand messages
- Bridge the gap between the engineering team and the marketing growth teams
- Coordinating various marketing initiatives including helping with speaking engagements and events
- Driving site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, web developers, designers and marketers
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of all outputs and recommend new ideas
- Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality, products, clients segments and markets
- Communicate development progress and results with team members
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Very creative and innovative mind. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player. Passion for web-technology, advertising, online media, social media and product development.
Specific Job Skills:
- A proven success and outstanding knowledge in Online & Digital Marketing
- Ability to think highly strategic the big picture as well as detail oriented
- Project management experience: the candidate is asked to be strongly operational
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
- Ability to set product direction; work closely with design, content and technical development leads, and make strategic trade-offs to ensure speed to market
- High skills in marketing segmentation and in user experience management
- Very strong analytical skills
- Results driven and able to develop and implement practical (and quick) decisions
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Fluent in French or German is highly appreciated
About the company
Fotolia is a leader in the global stock image market. With a commitment to quality and affordability, Fotolia’s influence has rapidly gone global since the company’s 2004 inception. Fotolia revolutionized the industry by launching the Infinite Collection in 2007 by becoming the first microstock organization to challenge the other major players of the traditional stock photography industry.
Today, Fotolia has over 4 million professionals looking to the site for the latest in high-resolution stock photos, graphics, illustrations and videos. Over 24 million royalty-free images are accessible from 0.74 € with an unbeatable commitment to quality and affordability.
Fotolia proudly offers service in 14 languages and is represented in 23 countries and regions worldwide.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.