Return the license between the reseller and the requested subaccount.
This method does not require authentication.
This method is called with HTTP method
|Argument||Type||Valid Values||Default Value||Detail|
||int||existing media ID||required||Media ID (ID of the Media whose you want to get a license)|
||string||existing license name for this Media ID||required||license name|
||int||Valid Values||optional||sub account ID|
"API Reseller Agreement ... "
001: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
002: Failed to parse request
- The request could not be parsed.
010: Missing API Key
- The API key passed is missing.
011: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed is not valid or has expired.
031: Invalid Method
- This method does not exist in the method list.
032: Method not Available
- This method is not available for this API Key.
7002: Unknown Subbaccount ID
- This Subbaccount has already been deleted, or is not your list of subaccounts.