Move a media down in an user gallery
This method requires authentication with a valid session token.
This method is called with HTTP method
|Argument||Type||Valid Values||Default Value||Detail|
||int||existing media ID||required||Media ID|
||string||user gallery ID ID||if empty the default user gallery will be used|
Returned ValuesThis method does not return any value
POST http://API_KEY:SESSION_TOKEN@api.fotolia.com/Rest/1/user/moveDownMediaInUserGallery media_id=0&id=VALID_GALLERY_ID
001: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
002: Failed to parse request
- The request could not be parsed.
010: Missing API Key
- The API key passed is missing.
011: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed is not valid or has expired.
031: Invalid Method
- This method does not exist in the method list.
032: Method not Available
- This method is not available for this API Key.
10000: Unknown Gallery ID
- The gallery ID does not exist or the media does not belong to it
2402: Unknown media ID
- The media ID does not exist or does not belong to the gallery